Thanks to all the feedback from our community, we’ve been working day and night to improve our customer support. That means fewer bugs, more answers in app, and faster response times when you need us. Here’s a recap of some of the biggest changes we’ve made to help customer support run more smoothly:
- We’ve doubled the number of articles in our FAQs. That means, when you have a simple question, you don’t need to wait on us to answer it!
- We added a place for you to give us feedback on our articles. If you don’t think our answer to a question is helpful enough, we want to know. So, now, every FAQ (for newer versions of the app) includes either a question “Did this article help?” or a thumbs up/ thumbs down for you to vote. We monitor your responses and update the articles regularly.
- We’ve rearranged our FAQs and made them more easily searchable. Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Try shorter keywords instead of full sentences. The more you use search, the better we can make it work for you.
- Maxes. Whether you love them or hate them, everyone has questions. That’s why we’ve added more info to the app and our FAQs to help you understand more about Maxes. You can check it out by tapping on the “Max Info” button on the first screen in the app or by scoping out our new FAQ.
- Of course, the best way to reduce customer support questions is to fix the problem causing the issues. Many of the problems people have are with bank connections. It’s not an easy fix but it’s one our engineers have been working for months to solve for you. With that, the app is getting easier to use and more reliable every day.
- Our support team is growing! We know that sometimes, you just need to chat with someone. So, we’ve added ten new team members and we’ve got even more coming on board soon. As we grow, we’ll continue to grow our team to keep up with your questions.
We’ll never stop improving Activehours for you, and we love to hear your feedback. Got suggestions for us? Share them in the comments below.