At Activehours, Maxes help to ensure that we have enough money to keep giving, and that people in our community will still have money come payday.
Everyone can request up to $100 per day, until they hit their pay period Max. Additionally, everyone starts with a pay period Max of $100. Over time, you may see temporary increases up to a $500 pay period Max, depending on a following factors:
Money Management: Show us you’re financially healthy.
- Keep your bank balance positive and avoid overdraft fees.
Sign up for Balance Shield to help with this one!
- Spend less money than you make
Activehours Use: Support Activehours to keep the service going.
- Pay what you think is fair for the service. We’re based off tips and every dollar counts!
- Make sure we can always debit your account on payday for the Cash Outs you made.
Your Bank: Keep your bank info current.
- Make sure Activehours is connected to your main checking account where you receive paycheck deposits.
- Some banks send us updates faster than others. Simple, Chase, and BBVA banks send us transaction updates more quickly – plus they offer Lightning Speed! If your bank is slow, it may be time to upgrade.
If you’re doing well in each of these categories, just keep using the app. You’re likely to see a Max increase soon. We evaluate maxes around each pay cycle, so you may see an increase as soon as your next pay day.
Check out our Youtube Channel for answers to more of your Activehours FAQs.