Thanks to all the feedback from our community, we’ve been working day and night to improve our customer support. That means fewer bugs, more answers in app, and faster response times when you need us. Here’s a recap of some of the biggest changes we’ve made to help customer support run more smoothly:
- We’ve doubled the number of articles in our FAQs. That means, when you have a simple question, you don’t need to wait on us to answer it!
- We added a place for you to give us feedback on our articles. If you don’t think our answer to a question is helpful enough, we want to know. So, now, every FAQ (for newer versions of the app) includes either a question “Did this article help?” or a thumbs up/ thumbs down for you to vote. We monitor your responses and update the articles regularly.
- We’ve rearranged our FAQs and made them more easily searchable. Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Try shorter keywords instead of full sentences. The more you use search, the better we can make it work for you.
- Maxes. Whether you love them or hate them, everyone has questions. That’s why we’ve added more info to the app and our FAQs to help you understand more about Maxes. You can check it out by tapping on the “Max Info” button on the first screen in the app or by scoping out our new FAQ.
- Of course, the best way to reduce customer support questions is to fix the problem causing the issues. Many of the problems people have are with bank connections. It’s not an easy fix but it’s one our engineers have been working for months to solve for you. With that, the app is getting easier to use and more reliable every day.
- Our support team is growing! We know that sometimes, you just need to chat with someone. So, we’ve added ten new team members and we’ve got even more coming on board soon. As we grow, we’ll continue to grow our team to keep up with your questions.
We’ll never stop improving Activehours for you, and we love to hear your feedback. Got suggestions for us? Share them in the comments below.
A friend told me about this app. I thought it was a scam at first, too good to be true. But this app has been a tremendous help for me.
I’m a single mom, and Activehours has come through in the clutch in so many ways. When bills are due, I can pay them instead of being cut off. I’m able to buy gas when I’m almost on empty. These days, when unexpected things happen, I’m prepared.
One time, I needed to go to urgent care and didn’t have the money for my copay. I used Activehours to help me pay for the fee. Since getting Activehours, I’m way more confident knowing that everything will be ok. -Velvet H.
My name is Jonathan. In my free time, I like to enjoy time with my family, and I am an avid kite flyer. Activehours actually helped me to improve my kite game by helping me to buy a 75 foot tail for my kite. I got the kite last year, so, I wanted the tail this year. Once I got it, I showed everybody what I got. I spent two hours flying it. I was trying to teach my kids and one of my little cousins, too. It was his first time ever touching a kite. I’m happy, and the service itself is great. I really enjoy it.
Want more? Check out Jonathan’s story on Youtube.
Got a story about how you use Activehours? Send it to us at email@example.com
At Activehours, Maxes help to ensure that we have enough money to keep giving, and that people in our community will still have money come payday.
Everyone can request up to $100 per day, until they hit their pay period Max. Additionally, everyone starts with a pay period Max of $100. Over time, you may see temporary increases up to a $500 pay period Max, depending on a following factors:
Money Management: Show us you’re financially healthy.
- Keep your bank balance positive and avoid overdraft fees.
Sign up for Balance Shield to help with this one!
- Spend less money than you make
Activehours Use: Support Activehours to keep the service going.
- Pay what you think is fair for the service. We’re based off tips and every dollar counts!
- Make sure we can always debit your account on payday for the Cash Outs you made.
Your Bank: Keep your bank info current.
- Make sure Activehours is connected to your main checking account where you receive paycheck deposits.
- Some banks send us updates faster than others. Simple, Chase, and BBVA banks send us transaction updates more quickly – plus they offer Lightning Speed! If your bank is slow, it may be time to upgrade.
If you’re doing well in each of these categories, just keep using the app. You’re likely to see a Max increase soon. We evaluate maxes around each pay cycle, so you may see an increase as soon as your next pay day.
Check out our Youtube Channel for answers to more of your Activehours FAQs.
At Activehours, we want to make money work in a way that’s better for everyone. Changing the world takes time, but now, getting your money doesn’t have to. That’s because we’ve partnered with even more banks to give more members of our community their paychecks with Lightning Speed.
Watch our Lightning Speed FAQ Youtube Video!
With Lightning Speed, when you Cash Out, your money will be in your account in seconds, instead of days – even on the weekends. Now that’s a game changer. Wanna see if your bank is now eligible?
- Log in to the Activehours app.
- Click Settings: Lightning Speed
- Add the debit card of the bank account that receives your paycheck.
It should take about a day to verify your card. If you already had a bank card uploaded but your Cash Outs aren’t going out with Lightning Speed, delete your card and add it again.
Still not eligible? Help us change that by tweeting at your bank:
Hey @(add your bank’s twitter handle here) I really wish you would work with @activehours Lightning Speed. #itspayday #getpaidatlightningspeed